Solid branding, eye catching marketing and clear communication.
What does an idea factory produce? Branding solutions that work in multiple environments, marketing materials that are eye-catching with clear and concise writing, and finally an understanding of marketing channels:
Linking Online to Offline or the reverse is critical in today’s crowded marketplace.
Understanding the most affordable and efficient way to convert your message into action is what the Idea Factory of BH Total Marketing produces.
Some of the latest.
Testimonials from previous clients.
- Tom is a superior Graphic Marketer who provided excellent advertising solutions to the clients he worked with at AT&T. Tom strengths are finding solutions that will fit his clients' needs directly and accurately. As his manager I could always rely on Tom, and I received positive feedback from the sales department frequently. Tom was also very organized and could run projects along with his design work that served the office and sales, as well as his fellow designers.
- Kenneth Kiunke, Bureau Chief at United Reporting (former Manager, AT&T)
- Tom and I have worked on projects through the years in several different capacities. Tom is a detail oriented no nonsense kind of guy. If you want it done right, on time and better than you expected, Tom is your guy. I respect Tom's work ethic, integrity and attention to the details.
- Casey Lewis, President - Rhino Digital Media, Inc.
- Tom was always my go to guy. I could always count on Tom to meet deadlines and to provide high quality work and great ideas. He was a key ingredient in keeping me on top of the heap. Plus, he is just a nice guy! Thanks for all your help, Tom.
- Tom States, Business Coach, retired AT&T Major Markets Top Ranked Sales Representative
- Designing campaigns that both work to bring great results to customers and appeal to the quirky demands of ad sales reps is not easy -- but Tom is an expert at achieving that balance. I know, I'm one of those ad sales reps - and Tom is absolutely, definitely one that you want designing your ads if you want your customers to be happy with their results.
Tom's designed ad campaigns for some of the biggest "small" businesses in California - those that spend $1,000,000 on their advertising annually and have 100 or so employees and for our very small businesses - ones that do not have any employees yet. He gives each project his complete attention, and it shows in the beautiful ads he produces.
- Julie Gallaher, Sacramento Social Media & Search Engine Optimization Consultant (SEO)